Traveling is one of the best ways to explore and experience new things in our life. Many people would love to go solo to enjoy a great time alone or make new friends at the destination.
On the other hand, some prefer a trip after the marriage and spend the honeymoon period at the new location. Some of the students and aged people travel to enjoy beautiful places around the world.
No matter who is going to travel or with whom, having the best phone with perfect photography features is something really important, which can double the fun during the trip.
Do you know which phone you should buy to capture beautiful moments on your next tour? If not, then here you will find some exclusive phones with their photographic description from which you can choose the best one according to your needs.
iPhone 13 Pro Max
iPhone is already winning the heart of the new generation with its good battery life, a camera that can take classy 3D pictures, and beautiful colors available that both men and women can use. iPhone 13 pro max is now available with an ITB storage option that was not in iPhone 12. Professionals can also use this phone for filmmaking and provide beautiful content related to your traveling journey.
- Pro 12MP camera system
- Ultra Wide: ƒ/1.8 aperture and 120° field of view
- 6x optical zoom range
- 3x optical zoom in
- 2x optical zoom out;
- Digital zoom up to 15x
- Portrait Lighting with six different effects
- Night mode portraits by LiDAR Scanner
- Dual optical image stabilization
- True Tone flash with Slow Sync
- Panorama (up to 63 MP)
- Smart HDR 4
- Macro photography
- Apple ProRAW
- Wide color capture for photos and Live Photos
- Lens correction (Ultra Wide)
- Advanced red-eye correction
- Photo geotagging
iPhone 13 was nothing new for the buyers but came up with better battery life, better processor, and upgraded camera setup than other iPhone series. The iPhone 13 A15 Bionic Chipset is really powerful, with a 4GB Ram that can run multiple apps and is best for taking long-time videos. This phone has improved its clarity of images. This is a great choice for those who want to shoot quickly without any blurred images.
With almost the same features as iPhone 13 Pro max, it provides the advantage of close-ups with a sharp focus and macro photography. Using the new Ultra-Wide camera, you can take pictures as close as 2 centimeters. It is best for macro video shoots, including time-lapse and slow-motion.
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra is a 6.8-inch dynamics Amoled display phone scaling between the range of 10Hz and 120Hz. It has dual telephoto zoom lenses and a huge 5000 mah battery. It includes an S pen that is not found anywhere except a note. The best thing about the S21 ultra is that it is thicker, heavier, and taller than iPhone 12 pro max. For the ones who like to carry larger phones in their hand, it is the best choice with amazing camera features.
- The single-take feature enables users to take multiple photos with a single click, and different effects are applied.
- It can take digitally zoomed images and has a 3x and 10x optical zoom. It produces a zoom up to a whopping 30x and 100x. With a single touch, you can switch the camera to a wide angle.
- It can capture mesmerizing night images. All you need is to touch the moon on the camera options.
- It comes with an amazing feature named Director’s View that enables you to analyze what the thumbnail of your video will look like. If you are into video blogging, this is perfect for you.
Google Pixel 6 Pro
The Google Pixel 6 Pro is designed with a dual-tone glass finish with the camera array. The phone comes with an in-display scanner and 120 Hz LTPO Amoled, which is the largest of any smartphone.
According to Travel Blogger at Dissertation Assistance UK, Michael Todd, “The pixel 6 camera sensors are all around and quite larger than other series of pixel smartphones. This series has improved the camera’s facial recognition and introduced a real tone. The camera feature is fantastic so that people of all skin tones can capture it.”
- It can simply capture much more light and detail as compared to its predecessors and other phones.
- It also features a fascinating 4x telephoto camera, featured for the first time in the pixel series.
- The main camera can capture 50 MP images, and it can take Ultra-Wide photos up to 12 MP.
- It comes with laser-detect autofocus and zooms up to 4x and 2x.
A Quick Comparison Of the Camera Features Of iPhone, Samsung And Pixel
Here, I have jumbled up a few of the phones that provide you with impressive features with high-quality HD camera quality. Of course, they are different in price, and you will find different features as well. But you can surely try the best one that you like and can capture amazing photos and videos with it. Before purchasing, read the specifications and features carefully to make a better decision.
Claudia Jeffrey is currently working as an Editor at Crowd Writer UK, where she helps students with coursework writing service. She is fond of traveling and often travels solo to explore the beauty of nature. Claudia shares her knowledge with the readers through blogs and articles. She often blogs at Word Count Jet.