Most Apple customers complain about the same old problem — “I’m panicking because my iPhone is stuck on the Apple logo!” What should you do? Indeed, you will head to the internet to find viable solutions, only to feel more confused by the sheer amount of misinformation loaded on it.
Don’t sweat it. It’s too early to throw in the towel and connect with Apple customer care. We have a solution just for people who have their iPhones stuck on the Apple logo. It’s time to make your iPhone run buttery smooth with solutions like Tenorshare ReiBoot. We will show you the complete procedure of using the software along with several other solutions you may try to get your iPhone working in no time. So let’s cut to the chase and dive straight in, shall we?
Why is my iPhone stuck on the Apple logo?
It’s crucial for you to know the precise reasons why your iPhone only shows the Apple logo. Therefore, we have shortlisted the different potential reasons why the smartphone is stuck on the logo and not loading the operating system. Upon research, we have found the following reasons why your iPhone is stuck on the black or white Apple logo.
If you have been trying to jailbreak your iPhone, we have some bad news. You probably jailbroke your iPhone the wrong way and that’s what makes the iPhone stuck on the Apple logo.
2. iOS updates
People haven’t stopped talking about the recent iOS 16 updates. The new iOS system update might have caused your iPhone to malfunction.
3. Restore from iTunes
Were you trying to restore your iPhone through iTunes recently? Doing so through a weak internet connection can make iPhones break and stick on the white or black Apple logo over a restart.
4. Corrupted data transfer
A corrupt data transfer can break almost any device. Maybe you were transferring data onto your iPhone and the transfer stopped due to a corrupt connection or corrupted files.
5. Hardware issues
Indeed, new iPhones are strongly built and can last a long time. But accidental drops or liquid spillage might cause a malfunction in Apple products.
How to fix my iPhone is stuck on the Apple logo?
Before finding the solutions to the problem, it is crucial that we learn why the problem exists in the first place. We just did that and it’s time you learn the ways to fix whenever your iPhone is stuck on the Apple logo.
Method 1: Try to force restart the iPhone firstly (simplest method)
The simplest of solutions is to force restart the iPhone using the buttons available on the side and front. This is the first solution we suggest customers use if their iPhone is stuck on the Apple logo. The iOS is designed to fix itself upon forced restart or reboot. Here’s how you can force restart your iPhone.
- Apple iPhone 8 or later users can press and release the Volume Up button and do the same with the Volume Down button. Next, press and hold the Side button till your handset restarts or shows the Apple logo.
- Apple iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus users should press and hold the Side button and Volume Down button simultaneously until the Apple logo appears.
- Apple iPhone 6s or earlier users should press and hold the Home and the Side buttons until they see the Apple logo.
Method 2: Restore iPhone using iTunes (risking losing data)
iTunes can help restore an iPhone stuck on the Apple logo but it may cause data loss. If you can bear the high data loss risk involved in the process, here you can follow these steps.
- Set the iPhone in Recovery Mode. You can also use Tenorshare ReiBoot to put the iPhone in recovery mode. It is a free function for every iPhone user.
- Now open iTunes and wait as the program shows that your iPhone needs an update/restoration. Click on ‘Restore.’
- iTunes might ask you to restore and update your iPhone stuck on the Apple logo. Confirm by clicking on the ‘Restore and Update’ button.
Method 3: Fix my iPhone stuck on the Apple logo with Tenorshare ReiBoot (without data loss)
Data loss is a major concern for customers when they try restoring an iPhone using third-party software. Using ReiBoot iOS System Recovery for Windows and Mac, customers can ease the pressure and focus on the issue at hand.
ReiBoot iOS System Recovery has quite a straightforward workflow. Its ‘Standard Repair’ feature is a popular and user-verified professional function that has helped customers solve 150+ iOS system-related issues. iPhones frozen on the Apple logo can come back to life simply by following the steps mentioned below.
- Download and run Tenorshare ReiBoot on your Win or Mac computer. Now connect the iPhone to your computer. Do you see that big green ‘Start’ button? Click on it.
- When asked if you want ‘Standard Repair’ for your iPhone or ‘Deep Repair,’ go with ‘Standard Repair.’
- When prompted to download a firmware package, click on the blue ‘Download’ button as it will download the package to your iPhone.
- Once the firmware package is downloaded, the interface will trigger the Standard Repair. When it shows you the correct iPhone model name, click on the big blue ‘Start Standard Repair’ button.
- Now, wait for a few minutes as ReiBoot iOS system repair will restore your iPhone successfully. Upon completion, the interface will show ‘Standard Repair Completed’. Now you can check if your iPhone is back to normal.
There you have it. We have shared some of the most useful methods to fix an iPhone stuck on the Apple logo. We highly recommend you check out all the solutions mentioned in the guide but go for the one that pertains the least risk. Therefore, we suggest you try out the Tenorshare ReiBoot software and restore your iPhone without losing data. Did you find this post helpful? Let us know in the comments. Also, don’t forget to check out other informative posts on the blog!