Over the past few days, after a break of a month the iPhone 14 Pro was back in a series of leaks. The latest claims that we’re about to see not one, but two punch holes at the front, for the selfie camera and Face ID sensors. Designer 4RMD has one proposition for us, with a pill at the front and a surprise at the back.
Let’s make one thing clear, the iPhone 14 Pro has slim odds of looking like this. I mean, the pill shaped hole upfront may happen, but I doubt that the Nexus 6P style back camera could materialize. Especially since Apple could struggle to integrate a 48 MP shooter here, coming from 12 MP cameras with huge lenses. The lenses shown here are actually smaller than the iPhone 13 Pro ones.
I also see a fingerprint symbol on the screen of this concept, meaning we may end up with a Touch ID sensor embedded in the screen. Here’s what the designer had to say about the specs of the device:
- Meet the all-new iPhone 14 Pro, Designed to be Pro in every way.
- [Design] Sleek flat edge Design. The notch is gone, now you get a “Pill-Shaped” cutout Display with Ceramic Shield front. New “Quad-Camera” look with Futuristic Design.
- [Display] 6.7″ Display (Super Retina XDR OLED). 32MP Selfie Camera. Face ID, and Under-Display Touch ID. ProMotion Display with a refresh rate up to 240Hz. Always-On Display.
- [Cameras] Huge Upgrade on the Cameras. Wide Camera with 48MP, improvements in low light. Improved autofocus in Ultra-Wide Camera. Super Steady Video. New Periscope Telephoto Lens with 10x optical zoom and up to 50x digital zoom.
- [Performance] Powered by A16 Bionic Chip. 5G. iOS 16. 8GB RAM. Longer Battery Life (5000mAh). USB Type-C. Faster Charging 25W.
- Coming in 6 Gorgeous Colors: Silver, Graphite, Gold, Midnight Green, Sierra Blue & Product (RED).
The flat edges remain, just like the iPhone 12 and 13 and Midnight Green Hue and Sierra Blue hues are back. Don’t forget to watch the concept video below for the iPhone 14 Pro.