We may lose some valuable messages because of accidental deletion. Many of us don’t like to back up our WhatsApp chats’ data because of privacy concerns or laziness. However, the pain of losing an important message from the special one or the timing of an important meeting goes a long way. This article will guide you on using three ways to restore your deleted WhatsApp messages. WhatsApp data can be retrieved even if it is not backed up UltData WhatsApp Recovery is the app to go for. On the other hand, you can also recover from iTunes and iCloud backups on your iPhone.
Method 1: Retrieve Deleted WhatsApp Messages on iPhone using UltData WhatsApp Recovery
Tenorshare has developed software which goes by the name UltData WhatsApp Recovery. This software enables you to recover your deleted WhatsApp messages, images, videos, and so on. In short, it can help you recover deleted WhatsApp data on your iPhone.
- Key Features of UltData WhatsApp Recovery
- Good for Beginners: You don’t need technical knowledge to use the UltData WhatsApp Recovery App. The User Interface (UI) of the software is very user-friendly. You will not have to look deeper to find options to retrieve deleted WhatsApp messages. Everything is pretty straightforward and self-explanatory.
- Restore deleted WhatsApp messages without backup: The feature that makes UltData WhatsApp Recovery a stand-out app from others is enabling users to recover deleted WhatsApp messages without backup.
- Recover more than seven types of WhatsApp data: UltData WhatsApp Recovery enables you to recover more than seven types of WhatsApp data besides text messages. This includes audio, videos, documents, stickers, voice notes, profile photos, etc.
- Recover WhatsApp Data with a High Success Rate: If we are taking the trouble to recover data, we want it to be accurate and successful. UltData WhatsApp Recovery is successful because of its high success rate in restoring deleted WhatsApp messages without backup.
- Steps to Restore Deleted WhatsApp Messages without Backup on iPhone
- Step 1: The first step after downloading UltData WhatsApp Recovery from the Tenorshare website. Run the software and select the “Device” option, as shown in the snapshot below.
Step 2: Now the UltData WhatsApp Recovery is up and running. It is time to connect your device to the computer. Use the power cable to attach the phone to the system. The tool will detect your phone and will produce the below screen. Make sure that your phone is connected successfully and the screen is unlocked.
Step 3: Once the software has detected your device, you will be shown the below screen. You can select a specific category to scan or select all, then press the “Scan” button on the bottom.
- Step 4: Before moving on, analyse all the data the software has scanned for you. You can either select certain data to recover, or you can select all.
- Step 5: Go over the files you have selected once again and click on the “Recover to PC” button at the bottom.
Method 2: Retrieve Deleted WhatsApp Messages on iPhone from iCloud Backup
There is more than one way to recover your precious data. Whenever we back up something on our iPhone, the backup file is stored on iCloud. The second way of recovering deleted WhatsApp messages involves the backup file stored on iCloud. We would fetch this file, extract data from it, and change the current state of the data.
- Step 1: Create a backup of your WhatsApp by entering the settings, clicking on “Chats”, and then pressing the “Chat Backup ” button.
- Step 2: Uninstall WhatsApp whenever you need to recover the previous chats
- Step 3: Install WhatsApp again, and it will ask to recover the chats from the backup. Allow it, and it will automatically download the chats from iCloud.
Method 3: Retrieve Deleted WhatsApp Messages on iPhone from iTunes Backup
iTunes is another way to store your important data on your iPhone. It is also a Cloud which is hosted on Apple servers. Unlike iCloud, you need to back up your phone from iTunes manually. ITunes will make a backup file and store it on the servers. We can use this file later to recover the deleted WhatsApp messages.
- Step 1: Open iTunes on your PC or Mac.
- Step 2: Now connect your iPhone to the computer, and make sure that you give the required permissions to access the data on your phone. Add the PC as a trusted device for your iPhone.
- Step 3: If the computer recognizes the device, it will show up on iTunes. The rest is just as simple as clicking. Click on the “Restore Backup” button.
- Step 4: You will see the backup file for WhatsApp there. Choose that fine and click on the “Restore” button. It might ask for a password which implies that the file was encrypted. Enter the password and move on.
This method is a very simple one and easy to go through. However, it bounds you to some rules. You cannot recover selective data through this process. You will have to recover the whole chat data, or you can recover none. Another hurdle is that you must have made a backup file before the chats were deleted, which you need to recover. Otherwise, this process will be useless.
Now you will not panic if you have deleted WhatsApp messages by mistake or have somehow lost WhatsApp chat. You can now recover the WhatsApp data on your own.
This article mentioned three ways to recover deleted WhatsApp messages without backup and with backup. First, we looked at how to use UltData WhatsApp Recovery software to recover the WhatsApp data without backup. Then we looked at two different methods used to recover WhatsApp data with the help of a backup file. One is through iCloud, and the other one is through iTunes.