Are you constantly checking your Snapchat to see if your bestie has sent you any updates? If you don’t get one, you might think they’ve unadded you. Sadly, you might be right.
If you’re active on social media, you probably already know how to find out if someone has unfriended you on Facebook or Instagram. Snapchat, however, plays its own game. And we’re here to help you figure out the rules! c Phonsee Android you will always know from which social network deleted you interested person!
Read on to learn how to tell if someone unadded you on Snapchat.
How Snapchat Works with Friends Feature?
|Snap Fact: Snapchat now lets you remotely control an Android phone from another phone with its new parental tools. While it doesn’t give you access to messages like some advanced apps do, you can check out someone’s friends list.|
Before we dive into how to tell if someone unfriended you on Snapchat, let us quickly break down how the Friends feature works.
● Snapchat Friends feature is private. The system doesn’t notify users when someone removes them from their friend list.
● If you both have added each other, then that person can view your story, snaps, Snapscore, and chat with you in private messages.
● Your friends can choose who can view their snaps, locations, and stories.
The last point is particularly important if we want to determine our Friend status on Snapchat. Just because you can’t view somebody’s stories or location doesn’t mean you’re not friends with them. They might have changed their profile settings (for some reason).
Remember what other users say about Snapchat? It’s a completely VISUAL platform. So, the biggest signs they’ve unfriended you have absolutely nothing to do with location or stories. You need to check your account for visual clues.
5 Signs: How to Know if Someone Unadded You on Snapchat
Here’s how to know if someone unadded you on Snapchat:
#1 Go to Your Friend’s List
Let’s begin with the basics. Checking your friend list is a good starting point, but it’s also possible that they’ve deleted their account. To do a quick search:
- Open the app on your phone.
- Tap your profile picture. It’s in the top left corner of your phone’s screen.
- Scroll down to My Friends and tap it.
- Enter your friend’s name into the search box at the top of the screen, and then tap the magnifying glass.
- If they’re on your friend list, you’ll see their profile picture, name, and snapscore.
If they’re not there, they may have unadded you or deleted their account.
#2 Look at Your Chat History
If you keep checking your chat for new messages, hold up for a minute. You might be overlooking little things. How do you know if someone unfriends you on Snapchat? Here’s your guide:
- Open the chat with the target user.
- Look at the top right corner of the screen. If you are no longer friends on Snapchat, you’ll see a blue button labeled “Add Friend.”
- If you can’t find your chat history, they likely have blocked you.
#3 Send Them a Message or a Snap
If someone unfriended you on Snapchat can you still message them? Absolutely! You can send them Snaps and texts as you always did. And that’s your way to uncover the truth:
- Open Snapchat.
- Send them a message or a Snap.
- Go back to the chat page.
- If you see the “Pending” status near their name, they have unadded you.
However, this method doesn’t work if you and that person have saved your numbers in your phone contacts. The app will show you the “Delivered” status near their name even if you are no longer friends.
#4 Look at the Subscription Tab
If your friend often posts public stories, you can view them under the “Friends” tab. However, if they’ve hit the “Remove Friend” button, you’ll see their stories under the “Subscriptions tab”. It’s simple. But, again, this method might not work if they have blocked you or hidden stories from you.
#5 Visit Their Profile
Snapchat profile can tell A LOT about the user, if not everything. Take your phone and visit your friend’s page. What do you usually find when you click the profile of someone? Here’s the full list: name, profile pic, snap streak, snap score, zodiac sign, and saved snaps.
But if they’ve removed you, you won’t find any of these details. It’s a simple way how to tell if someone unfriended you on Snapchat.
Snapchat is all about friendship and fun. Suspecting that someone has decided to hit the “Remove” button near your name can trigger a lot of questions. Our post answers the most pressing one: “How to tell if someone unadded you on Snapchat?” Use our 5 methods and put your worries to rest. After all, you deserve to know the truth and move on.