Do you know that you don’t need to install an MP4 converter before you can convert video? Why have these bulky software taken up useful space while there are alternatives? These alternatives are online video converter. Interestingly, some of them have a wide range of conversion functions that goes beyond video files.
Below are the reviews of carefully selected top 7 free online Mp4 converters you can choose from. Many of these converters offer lots of their best services for free. So you’ve lots of options to make your choice from. Continue reading to get started.
This is an online converter that goes beyond video conversion alone. Evano provides its users with the wide options of converting video & audio files, documents, eBooks, presentations, fonts to their desired format. In addition, users can also edit images and audio/video files. The distinguishing factor of Evano file converter lies in its ability to convert, edit and optimize different file types easily with just a few clicks.
How To Use Evano File Converter?
- Go to Evano file converter site from your browser.
- After loading the page, click on choose file to choose the file you want to convert.
- After loading the file, an option will appear for you to choose your desired output format.
- Then click on convert and have it converted.
Ontiva YouTube converter is an online conversion platform that’s design specifically for conversion of YouTube videos. It is a good tool to have in handy if you’re a YouTuber. Because it allows you to download and convert YouTube videos to any format – MP3, MP4, AVI, MOV, FLV, MP2, OGG, ACC, and many more – that is compatible with your android, IPhone, or PC.
Even though it requires paid subscription to access premium features, its basic features include all the important features that you need for conversion.
How to Use Ontiva YouTube Converter?
- Copy URL of the YouTube video from the address bar.
- Go to Ontiva YouTube Converter site and paste the link in the allocated bar.
- Ontiva offers you a wide variety of audio and video output formats, select the right option for you.
- Click on convert to begin the conversion process.
- After conversion, click the download button and start playing your downloaded YouTube video.
If you’re a YouTuber and also a lover of music, then MP3 downloader is an online software that you need. It’s mainly for converting YouTube videos into MP3 format. So with this you will be able to convert music videos to audio format with just a few clicks.
An interesting feature about this software is its ease of conversion. You don’t need another YouTube window open for you to copy URLs from. All you need to do is to go visit MP3 downloader site and type the song name into its search bar.
How to Use MP3 Downloader?
- Search the song name or copy the URL into MP3 Downloader site’s search bar.
- Select the output format you want.
- Click on download and download your desired file.
In conclusion, though doing video conversion online is fast and easy, the downside of it is high internet expenses. But if you have that problem solved, then you’re good to go. Also, other factors you need to consider when choosing a specific brand of online video converter are number of files you want to convert, type of file, and size of the file.
4. 123Apps – Online Video Converter
This is free web software that provides a premium video conversion service for free. It supports conversion from over 300 formats to video formats such as MP4 / AVI / MPEG, audio formats such as MP3 / WAV, etc. It also supports conversion to video formats that can be played on smartphones such as iPhone and Android. The file size supports up to 2GB.
Unlike other services, the number of files you can convert is not limited. You can convert as many files as you want. All for free. Another exciting feature is that the whole conversion involves just 3 simple steps.
How to use 123apps Online Video Converter?
- Go to 123apps online video converter site
- Drag and drop the video file (if you’re accessing it from a PC). Or click the “Open File” button to upload the video you want to convert. It also supports uploading from Google drive, Dropbox, and URL.
- Select the format you want to convert from and then choose your desired output format.
- Click the “Convert” button to perform the conversion.
- When the conversion is complete, you will see a “Download” link that you can click to download your converted video.
5. Online UniConverter
This free online video converter is originally Media.io. it has a simple-to-use interface with a quick conversion process. This software allows uploading a maximum of 2 files at a time for conversion, and the process is fast. And you don’t need to worry about the video format you want to convert because this program supports all popular video and audio formats. Aside from conversion, you can also compress or edit a video to your desired taste.
How to use an online uniconverter?
- Go to an online uniconverter site.
- Add a file or files that you want to convert by dragging and dropping if you’re using a PC. Or tap the + icon to add new file (s). You can add up to two files at a time.
- Choose your desired output format.
- Click on convert.
- After conversion, click on download to download your converted file.
6. AConvert Online MP4 Converter
AConvert is an online video converter that allows you to convert MP4 video and other formats to your desired format. This online video converter also supports a vast number of conversions which include AVI to MP4, MOV to MP4, WMV to MP4, WEBM to MP4, MP4 to MKV, or MP4 to GIF, etc. It gives options of adding files from your PC, URL, Google Drive, or DropBox for conversion.
The whole conversion process involves quick and simple steps. It supports both audio and video formats. However, your files can only be up to 200M.
How to use Aconvert?
- Go to Aconvert site and navigate to its video conversion page.
- Click on choose files to select the video or audio file you want to convert. You can also click the dropdown button to choose an online file from Google Drive, Dropbox, or URL.
- Choose your desired output format.
- Click the convert button to start conversion.
- After conversion, the output file(s) will be listed in the “Conversion Results” section. Save files to online storage services such as Google Drive or Dropbox or your internal storage.
CloudConvert is an online file converter that’s regarded as Swiss army knife for file conversions. It is similar to the Evano file converter and it supports nearly all audio, video, document, eBook, archive, image, spreadsheet, and presentation formats.
You can also convert 7Z format to ZIP format, convert HEIC format to JPG format, extract audio from video files, convert Word files to PDF / PDF to Word files, and more. It allows file uploading from PC, URL, Google Drive, Dropbox, or OneDrive.
CloudConvert is free for up to 25 conversions per day. Beyond that, it offers flexible payment options.
How to use CloudConvert?
- Go to CloudConvert site
- On its interface, select the file format you want to upload.
- Then choose the output format that you desired
- Upload the file either from your PC, Google Drive, Dropbox, OneDrive, or URL.
- Start conversion and then download your converted files.