We use passcodes on our phones for all good reasons. But what happens when you forget your iPhone passcode and can’t remember it at all? Do you panic or forgo your schedules? This article has an undercover that you need to unravel.
The ever-trending rate of technology has put everything in our palms. We use smartphones for nearly all kinds of trading and communications. So far, iPhones are the leading due to their features and abilities. You can use them for banking activities, purchases of groceries, air ticket bookings, transferring cash, and taking or sharing videos or photos, among other functions. And because of such vital line-ups, it is prudent to have your data secured. You can only hinder unauthorized access by reinforcing a password lock. However, all will only work best if you can remember your password. But what happens when you don’t? It would be best if you learned how to unlock iPhone passcode with the right tool.
- Change Passcode with iCloud Find My iPhone
This option will only work if you earlier enabled the “Find My iPhone” feature on your iOS device.
- First, launch a browser on your computer, then visit the “iCloud” website. Then log into your Apple ID account.
- Next, navigate to the “Find My iPhone” tab and select the “All Device” option.
- Finally, choose the iPhone that you intend to unlock from the available options. Now, choose the “Erase iPhone” option to wipe all data, including the passcode on your iPhone. Your iPhone will reboot to a new device. You can then set up a new passcode.
- Change the Passcode with iTunes
You can also unlock iPhone without a passcode by changing the forgotten passcode with iTunes. However, you need to have synced your iPhone with iTunes prior.
- Use a USB code to connect your iPhone to the computer that you had earlier synced it on.
- Your device may prompt you for a passcode. In this case, put your phone in Recovery mode and skip this section to let iTunes sync and backup your phone.
- Click the icon of your iPhone on your computer screen.
- Then go to the “Summary” tab and click on the “Restore iPhone” option. Your phone’s data will be erased. Move on to restore and set a new password.
- Unlock iOS device with TunesKit iPhone Unlocker
Even though you can succeed in doing away with the old forgotten password and setting up a new one, remember you risk losing your data. To prevent such issues, you can use the TunesKit iPhone Unlocker to get back on your feet.
This is a renowned iOS utility application that can unlock your iOS devices such as an iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch in just a few seconds. You can also factory reset your iPhone without Apple ID as well as reset an Apple ID if you forgot your Apple ID password. TunesKit works on the latest iOS such as iPhone 13, 14, and above as well as iPadOS 16.
Key Features of TunesKit iPhone Unlocker
- Bypass screen time on your iOS device without a passcode.
- Remove your Apple ID from your iPad and iPhone.
- Unlock iPhone without a passcode in different scenarios.
- Unlock iPhone with a broken screen.
How to unlock iPhone forgotten password with TunesKit iPhone Unlocker
TunesKit iPhone Unlocker works on iOS versions 7 to 16. If you experience a forgotten iPhone passcode, touch ID not working issues, your iPhone is disabled after several incorrect attempts, or an iPad screen unresponsive then this tool will quickly sort you out. Just check out the steps below.
Step 1. Connect your iPhone to your computer
Connect the phone you wish to unlock to your computer using a lightning cable. Next, open TunesKit iPhone Unlocker on your computer and wait for it to automatically detect your iPhone.
Step 2. Turn your iPhone into DFU or Recovery Mode
You’ll need to press the “Volume Up” and “Power Buttons” on your iPhone as you follow the on-screen instructions to put your iPhone into DFU or Recovery Mode.
Step 3. Download Firmware Package
Once your iPhone has been detected, you can confirm the device information such as the iOS version and model. Next, TunesKit iPhone Unlocker will begin to download the firmware package. However, this may fail in certain circumstances such as due to slow internet speed. If it fails, you’ll be represented with a download link that you can use to manually download the firmware package. You’ll also need to add it to the app by clicking on the “Select” button.
Step 4. Unlock iPhone
Finally, click on the “Unlock” button to activate the lock removal procedure. Your iPhone screen lock will be unlocked after a few seconds.
Pros of using TunesKit iPhone Unlock
- A simple interface.
- You can remove all forms of lock screens from any iPhone OS device.
- The free trial period lets you test it to ascertain its capability.
- Instantly unlock iPhone without a password from any scenario.
- Bypass screen time on iOS devices without a passcode.
- You need to back up your data to avoid a total loss.
- The free trial has limited features. You need to upgrade to the Premium version for advanced features.
TunesKit iPhone Unlocker Compatibility
TunesKit supports a wide variety of devices such as Windows, MacOS, and iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, etc.
- Use it on Windows OS such as Windows XP, Vista, and Windows 7/8/10/11.
Supported iOS devices include.
- iPhone 14, iPhone 14 Pro Max, iPhone 13, iPhone 12, iPhone 11, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone SE, among others.
- iPad Pro, iPad Air, iPad Mini, iPod touch 7, iPod touch 6, iPod touch 5, iPod touch 4, etc.
TunesKit iPhone Unlocker offers a Free Trial period. However, this has limited features.
- Premium options vary with the duration. A monthly fee will cost you $24.95. for 5 iDevices and 1 PC support with a 5-day money-back guarantee.
- A yearly plan will cost you $ 39.95 which covers 5 iDevices and 1 PC support with a 30-day money-back guarantee.
- You can also get the software for a lifetime price of $49.95. This gives you five iDevices and one PC support with a 30-day money-back guarantee.
You don’t need to be stuck with your iPhone in time of need. You can find a quick solution on how to unlock iPhone without password and resume your phone’s normal operations. You can also learn how to reset screen time on iPhone with TunesKit iPhone Unlocker besides unlocking the passcode. The app supports a variety of operating systems and devices you may need support on.